People waste so much time focusing on minutia that doesn’t matter at all. Building muscle really comes down to one simple fact.
1) Progressive Overload. The training system that consistently produces the most reliable, trackable strength gains is the one that leads to the most muscle growth.
There are 4 other critical factors that will determine the effectiveness of the program.
2) You Must Use Joint Friendly Exercises. Otherwise you’re always inflamed, sore and battling and nagging injuries. Sound familiar?
3) You Must Execute These Exercises in a Very Specific Way. This will maximize muscle recruitment and exhaust every single fiber. That’s crucial, yet nobody addresses this.
4) You Must Sequence Your Exercises and Workouts in a Precise Order. Screwing this up can destroy your joints and kill your gains. Sadly, most so-called “experts” are oblivious to this.
5) You Must Optimize Your Training Volume. This means doing way less than most of the stuff you see online. When you train with ultra high efficiency, the way I show you, you don’t need much volume at all. And too much will be counterproductive.